Featuring the proprietary mix used in our Spaghetti and Meatballs,
create your own homemade dishes with our Meatball Mix! Available in 700g packs.
Spaghetti & Meatball
(makes 5 or more servings)
● 1.5 kg spaghetti noodles, cooked
(approx. 600-700 g spaghetti noodles, raw)
● 1 pack Yellow Cab Meatball Mix, thawed in the refrigerator overnight
● 1 kg spaghetti sauce
● Cheese, optional
1. Cook spaghetti noodles according to packaging instructions.
2. Drain the water and set aside the pasta.
1. Transfer thawed Yellow Cab Meatball Mix in a mixing bowl.
2. Scoop and shape meatball mixture into your desired size. Add cheese cubes into the center as desired, and seal tightly.
1. Preheat oil in a frying pan until small bubbles are formed.
2. Place formed meatballs evenly apart in the pan, and fry until browned.
3. Turn the meatballs and cook the opposite side until nicely browned.
1. Cook spaghetti sauce according to packaging instructions.
2. Before turning off the heat, add the cooked meatballs into the pot of spaghetti sauce to coat it all over.
Place the meatballs and spaghetti sauce over the cooked pasta and top with cheese as desired.
Serve and enjoy!
Get inspired by these recipes, too! Just skip the meatball making procedure and use our Yellow Cab Meatball Mix instead, proceed with the other steps, and enjoy!
Meatball Sliders – https://flavormosaic.com/meatball-biscuit-sliders/
Swedish Meatballs – https://damndelicious.net/2014/02/21/swedish-meatballs/
Meatball Banh Mi – http://www.dinnerwithjulie.com/2011/11/24/pork-meatball-bnh/
BBQ Meatballs – https://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/bbq-meatballs-comfort-food-to-the-max/
Meatball Curry – https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/red-thai-meatball-curry
Baked Meatballs – https://www.olivemagazine.com/recipes/meat-and-poultry/italian-baked-meatballs/
Albondigas Soup – https://lilluna.com/albondigas-soup/